"A good blade is rarely forged in a velvet box." ~ Orsov
-Business Development and Sales Leadership consulting
-Business and Brand development with a focus on new market penetration
-B2B Deal Procurement
-Heavy experience with international business in Europe, LATAM and Asia
Integral member of Air & Style global leadership team to develop and execute the expansion of Air & Style to the Americas. Manage and oversee all business, business development, and event functions of Air & Style in the Americas. Develop and manage negotiations for new markets for potential expansion throughout the world, coordinate all legal matters related to business development and partnerships.
Orchestrated, negotiated and finalized the sale of Air & Style Company to a US based company.
• Managed a banking technology campaign targeting C-level bank executives.
• Employed a combination of mass-marketing and specifically individualized impressions to generate capital for the company and its products.
• Worked with and reported directly to National Director of Marketing to create and develop strategy.
• Doubled national sales force’s activity within the first month of employment with increases monthly thereafter.
• Developed and led the launch of a new cloud technology offering in broader and new verticals.
• Overcame objections to compliance and regulatory issues and persuasively sold enterprise SAAS and cloud solutions to C-Level executives.
• Performed sales and client relation functions for a leading merchant services corporation; developed diversified account portfolios through networking, cold calling and referral-based partnerships.
• Created shared residual and referral partnerships with various organizations resulting in significant financial gain for partner corporations by cutting sales time and costs by more than 75%.
• Built new lucrative corporate verticals through networking and cross-pollination.
• Recognized with multiple National #1 Salesperson awards.
Police Officer, Training Officer, Undercover Investigator, Intelligence Analyst
President, Academy Class 8/95, and winner of the LAPD Chief’s Award
Selected to Anti-Terrorist Division conducting joint operations with FBI, USSS and other Federal, State and Local Agencies. Lead intelligence analyst for 2000 Democratic National Convention
Reduced burglary in Central Los Angeles by 86% through Hype Task Force and targeted enforcement
Training Officer/Lead Community Policing Officer in South Central Los Angeles with numerous officers under direct supervision
Implemented Community Policing, COMPSTAT, Community Police Advisory Committee, Crime specific
targeted narcotics and vice enforcement, and other programs in targeted at-risk neighborhoods
Central Division Gang Enforcement unit officer in Central Bureau with a focus on revitalization zone
Court qualified narcotics expert in the symptomology, use, sale, production, and trafficking of controlled
substances with more than 500 arrests for hard street drug (not marijuana...)
Played key role in implementation of the sensitive Urban Police Rifle program in South Central Los Angeles as early UPR Cadre member. Attained highest UPR marksmanship score on Department
Created LAPD Motocross Racing Team to compete in Fire & Police Motocross Nationals, earning overall national rankings as high as 2nd in class, 24th overall nationally
Supervised and Managed over 70 personnel, including many line supervisors and managers.
Responsible for security operations for all priority A, B and C resources at Kirtland Air Force Base, NM.
Value of assets not published, but included over 70 sensitive aircraft and the world’s largest stock-pile of nuclear weapons, housed within the high security KUMSEC and Manzano Mtn. complexes
USAF Airmen Leadership School, Distinguished Honor Graduate and John L. Levitow Award winner.
FBI certified hostage negotiator, counter-terrorism team leader & counter-sniper, for Presidential travel and visits
Conducted briefings to visiting SALT 2 Treaty officials from visiting treaty signatory nations
Selected to early promotion during Operation Desert Storm for exemplary performance during initial
deployment to Persian Gulf region to capture key airfields for US Military use to prosecute the war.
Deployed with multinational forces from UAE, Turkey, UK and US on the initial deployment to Operation Desert Storm as Air Base Ground Defense and Security Force.
Nuclear Weapons Security Supervisor for NATO team comprised of US and Turkish forces necessitating me to be conversationally fluent in Turkish language.
SWAT team leader and graduate of US DOE SRT tactical team development course, Kirtland AFB
Selected to AMC Nuclear Surety Inspection team deployed to Nellis AFB, NM to inspect defensive measures for Air Base resources including all flight operations/resources and Nuclear Weapons
Executive level instructor of QAF (Total Quality Management) and honored graduate of the course
Defender Challenge team member & team trainer: Defender Challenge was a global competition between security forces consisting of Obstacle Course, Combat Ops, Orienteering and various shooting disciplines
Graduated US Army Basic Combat Training at Fort Dix, NJ in 1996 between my Junior and Senior year of High School. After graduating High School, my unit moved to Tucson and I transferred to the AZ Air Guard in Phoenix as a Security Forces Specialist.
After graduating from the USAF Security Forces Academy in San Antonio, Texas, I transferred into active service in the United States Air Force.